- 4 ounces pancetta or thick-sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup vodka sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) Mama Mary's™ thin pizza crust
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- Preheat the grill to 350F–400F for indirect grilling.*
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook the pancetta and onion until the pancetta begins to crisp, about 5–6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, place 1/4 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese and mash it with the back of a spoon. Then, add the vodka sauce and mix well, mashing the large lumps as needed.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Then, top the sauce with the bacon mixture, red peppers and green onion and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese.
- Carefully slide the prepared crust off of a cookie sheet or cutting board and directly onto the grill. Bake for 10–15 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted.
- Cut the pizza into 12 slices and serve immediately.
*Grills vary, so watch the pizza closely and adjust the heat as necessary to avoid burning the crust.