Skip to Content
Artichoke and Blue Cheese Dip
- 10 ounces Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese crumbles
- 1 cup Stella Asiago Shredded Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) - artichoke quarters, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 can green chillies, diced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except artichokes and blend until incorporated.
- Fold in artichokes and pour into a 2 quart slow cooker and cover.
- Heat on high until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- When hot, turn to low and serve with fresh cut veggies, tortilla chips and crackers.
Blue Cheese and Chive Burger
Blue Cheese and Red Curry Pork Burger
Blue Cheese and Red Curry Potato Chip Dip