- 1 Large Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- ½ Cup (2oz.) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue or Gorgonzola Cheese
- 6 oz. Ranch dressing
- 16oz. Sirloin Steak (cooked and sliced)
- 8 oz. Jar Red Roasted Peppers (drained)
- 1 Small Red Onion (sliced)
- 4 oz. Fresh Mushrooms (Sliced)
- Olive Oil
- Step 1: Spread olive oil evenly all over Mama Mary’s™ crust. Set aside. Preheat Weber® grill with top closed. Spread ranch dressing on the crust, leaving ½ inch border.
- Step 2: Top with steak, roasted red peppers, mushrooms and red onion. Add Treasure Cave® cheese.
- Step 3: Place pizza in Weber® grill and close lid. Bake 5-7 minutes or until toppings are warmed and the crust is golden brown. Slice and Serve!
- (Note: placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat)
Recipe provided by Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust, Property of Spartan Foods of America ©2015