- 16-ounce roll breakfast sausage
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 onion rolls, cubed
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Goat Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, divided
- 1 cup chicken broth
Preheat the oven to 350oF.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sausage for 2–3 minutes, breaking it apart as it cooks. Add the onion and celery and continue cooking for 12 minutes, or until the sausage is fully cooked and the vegetables are tender. Then, stir in the poultry seasoning and sundried tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine the sausage mixture, bread cubes, 3/4 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Goat Cheese and 2 tablespoons of the pine nuts. Mix well and add broth as needed to hold it together.
- Place the mixture in a 3-quart casserole dish and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of Treasure Cave® Crumbled Goat Cheese and 2 tablespoons of pine nuts. Bake for 30–40 minutes or until browned and crispy on top.