- 1 5-ounce package baby kale
- 2/3 cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 3 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- Homemade or store-bought herbed croutons for garnish
- Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese for garnish
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- To make the dressing: Whisk the vinegar, rice vinegar, honey and pepper until blended. Gradually whisk in the olive oil.
- In a large bowl, place the kale, blue cheese and bacon. Pour the dressing over and toss gently to combine. Garnish with herbed croutons and crumbled blue cheese.