Skip to Content
Herbed Quiche with Blue Cheese
- 1 store-bought frozen piecrust in a tin
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mixed herbs, such as parsley, thyme, tarragon, chives and oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- ⅔ cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1 cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, cream, herbs, salt and pepper until well blended.
- In a medium bowl, toss ham, broccoli and cheese with flour; sprinkle in bottom of crust. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake for 35−45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.