- 1 pound ground turkey
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Hamburger buns
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- Tomato slices (optional)
- Red onion slices (optional)
For the filling:
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- To make the filling: Combine filling ingredients and blend.
- Shape ground turkey into eight thin patties. Spoon the cheese mixture onto the center of four patties. Top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder liberally over patties.
- Heat a grill to medium heat. Grill burgers covered for 5–7 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Toast buns. Dress burgers with lettuce, tomato and onion slices, if desired, and serve.