- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 6−8 slider buns or dinner rolls
- Bunch fresh mint leaves, cut into ribbons
For the feta sauce:
- 1 7-ounce container Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
- To make the sauce: Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, dill, garlic and feta cheese.
- Season ground lamb with the salt and pepper. Form into 6−8 thick patties.
- Grill lamb patties for 4−6 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Place a patty on each bun or roll. Top with a dollop of the feta sauce and sprinkle with mint ribbons. Serve immediately.