Skip to Content
Charred Corn Salad with Feta Cheese
- 3 ears of corn, husked
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the grill for direct heat. Then, grill the corn until it’s charred in places, turning occasionally, for 10–15 minutes.
- When it’s cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the cobs into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir to combine, and serve warm.