Skip to Content
Blue Cheese and Red Curry Potato Chip Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag kettle-style or homemade potato chips
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, red curry paste and lime juice.
- Gently stir in 1/2 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread on a small plate and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese.
- Use potato chips to scoop up the dip. Refrigerate the leftovers.
Blue Cheese Brunch Benedict
Blue Cheese Burger with Apple Compote