Skip to Content
Blue Cheese Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 15 ounces Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup - hot Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 Tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- In a small bowl, mix chicken and hot sauces together and set aside to marinate.
- In a large bowl, blend together remaining ingredients until incorporated.
- Fold in chicken mixture and pour into a 3 quart slow cooker and cover.
- Heat on high until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- When hot, turn to low and serve with pita chips and crackers.