Skip to Content
Blue Cheese Dip with Sriracha Sauce
- 10 ounces Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup French's fried onions
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup scallions, diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- Sriracha sauce to drizzle
- Lay out fried onions on a baking sheet and toast at 350 ℉ until browned - about 4 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, blend together cream cheese, sour cream and chili powder and spread out thinly on a 14-inch platter.
- Sprinkle evenly in this order: Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese crumbles, scallions, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle Sriracha sauce in a crisscross pattern - as spicy as you like!
- Top with fried onions and serve with crispy pita chips and crackers.